There was an apparent fire and the hotel closed, so naturally my reservation was cancelled. The problem is they failed to notify me. When I showed up at the hotel, the on-site staff member tried telling me I had been contacted. The "manager," who turned out to be Jayesh, the listed owner, dodged my call attempts for several hours until she finally answered. She blamed me for not getting her non-existent email, argued, and then hung up on me. She then sent the cancellation email, screenshot it, and texted me as "proof" of contacting me. Meanwhile I was stuck four hours from home with no hotel and not a single apology or contrition. I don't think I've ever had worse customer service. Spend a few extra dollars somewhere else in town and refuse to give this place your business.
Just awful! As soon as we opened the door, a foul odor was noted in the room. The linens had stains on them. A tissue was shoved in the peep hole in the door. The curtains had big holes in them. The real kicker was the toilet bowl was ringed in black on the bottom and under the rim and smelled of urine! GROSS! We booked for 2 nights. It was so bad that we left the at 8pm and did not spend the 2nd night because it was so bad. Slept on top of the covers the first night due to stains on linens. Hotel staff are not friendly at all. As a nurse, the LACK OF CONCERN in regards to cleaning and lack of safety measures implemented by this hotel is disgusting. They should be shut down. PERIOD!
This hotel is misleading. The pictures represents a clean neat hotel when it is not. We checked into this hotel on 7/18 to 7/20 and the hotel is gross. The sheets in our room were not even changed from the previous customer. The sheets had sand and dirt in it. My friend's room, the sheets have pubic hair in them. The shower curtains were moldy. The air condition is moldy. Due to covid you would assume the hotel would take the initiative to clean the rooms before the next customer checks in. When we call for more towels, the help desk told us due to covid we have to go pick it up but yet they did not change our bedsheets???!! So its ok for customers to tract the virus but their staff can't risk tracting the virus?? After this trip, we came home sick.
This place is a dump. Tons of bugs in the room. Very uncleanly all around. Bad odors. Everything was gross. No sheets for sofa bed. Didn't matter because the sofa bed was completely broken. Sheets on the queen beds did not seem clean. The place was so disgusting. Thank god was only for one night. Wish I had chosen somewhere else. Anywhere else. Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I really do not recommend this place at all.
First and foremost, be aware of the noise; the property is only a few yards away from the interstate and the sound is incessant, especially as it is right at the point where trucks downshift in preparation to cross the bridge. Second, the exterior appears to be an up north cabin, but don’t be fooled; its just a skin put around an incredibly dated and worn motel property. While reasonably clean, there was much damage and wear on carpets, floorboards and furniture, and for some reason the bed was made up backwards; the sheet was on top of the duvet. All of the furniture had smatterings of holes on them; table, dresser, end table, mirror frame and head board. It was persistent enough to almost seem decorative, but also made the suggestion that the pieces had been exposed to termites or knife points in the past. I try to give a pass to seasonal properties as I understand that a limited operating window leads to an inability to be as fresh and updated as year round businesses can be, but there were things that could have been done to mitigate a few annoyances. One, the single bed room had the bed right alongside the window and the couch by the far wall; this makes zero sense whatsoever. Who would prefer to sit away from the window but sleep three feet from where people are walking past? Secondly, there are no table level outlets for electronics. Again, this I can understand as moving all of the electrical boxes in every room is a massive and expensive operation, but a very simple fix can alleviate it; tabletop lamps with USB and Edison plug outlets at their base. Such things are so commonplace in hotels at this point as to be standard equipment, the same as a TV or a sink. The idea that you need to pull furniture away from the wall to plug in a phone is archaic, especially since every single person renting a room is going to need to do so.…