The motel was within twenty minutes of all the functions we wanted to attend. The room was clean and had 2 double beds, microwave, and refrigerator. The only think that was a problem was the shower head didn't function well.
I am in shock that a place in this condition is allowed to remain open. we had travelled for hours..just wanted a place to sleep..it was pet friendly so that's why we went there to begin with.. .it was so gross..I didn't even unpack my things..or use the water to brush my teeth .no hot water at all , not that I would have ever gotten in the shower..I slept on top of the bed.. But I can say the sheets were clean and crisp.. The door didnt close ..electrical hanging from the wall..I would like to say the lady at the front desk was very kind..